• Thread starter Thread starter villa118
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

villa118

Reaction score
been offered ben foster for £12 million what do you recon??
im aston villa, any other ideas for a gk got £15 million

you could try get Rene Adler from Leverkusen got him for my man city team and he was awesome

foster isnt that good, go for steve mandanda or hugo lloris if your in need of a keeper which i dont think you are, guzan is immense and so is friedel

Foster is decent but he's certainly not worth £12m. If you have the money, go for Lloris

foster is a decent back up..don't pay 12m wgen you can get adler for 17-20. If you have to just offer them the 12m and pay the rest in monthly installments. Its worth it

foster is immense played first team for 3 seasons for my man utd side and now is first choice keeper for england and hasnt conceded a goal in 10 games with 4 mom

Jaaskelanin's better, he might be old, bit he stayed with me til he was like 40 and was always good

You should sell him for that. He was unhappy so I offered him and got a similar offer. Bought Ochoa from America (Mex) for £7 million. And he's doing 10 times better than Foster ever did.

foster is sensational. i bought seb frey for man utd in 2nd season as foster was looking dodgy and kuzcazk was cack. frey broke his leg and was out for 8 months. gave foster a go, he quickly won me over and became first choice england keeper too. 5 seasons down the road and hes the first name on the team sheet, best keeper on the game, and won best player at the last world cup.

didnt want to start a new thread so:

ben foster playing rubbish for my tottenham team third/fourth season. I already have gomes and alex smithies but dont know if i should hang on to him he is unhappy not enough first team football despite playing 17 games approaching feburary/march and gomes playing 18 and smithies playing 8

Ben Foster is sick. In FM and IRL. In my Lyon save, Hugo Lloris is the finest young keeper in the world and dragged France to the WC final. England beat us, because Foster did the same and kept them in slightly longer than Lloris did. Also nearly robbed Lyon of the Super Cup with United.

get ochoa bought him for united and is the star of the team and goes for 1500 minutes wthout conceeding sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back