• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 822

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner and goalkeeper Manuel Almunia are in talks with other clubs over moves away from the Emirates, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Now awaiting ARSENAL IN CRISIS!! thread.......

Doesn't really need it's own thread.

Will miss Bendtner to an extent - he's one of those love/hate players. Amazingly frustrating, but can be an excellent player at times and has scored important goals.

Almunia - glad he's off to be honest. Never nice to say that IMO but he's just been woeful for 3 years now. Someone said the other day that he has the same problem as lots of Spanish 'keepers; lack of control of his area and poor at catching crosses --> that led onto suggesting De Gea might have the same probs but that's irrelevant because Almunia was **** at most things ;)

i wonder which club is getting him (Almunia). or maybe retierment ????

Almunia will probably go to Spain, a team like Getafe maybe?

As for Bendtner, apparently Benfica want him, so either Benfica or to a club like Parma.

Really, really wish Eboue would be following them but everyone knows he's the most popular guy in the dressing room and that keeps him around...

I have never hated a footballer for being so terrible before in all my life, out of him/Bendtner they just drive me crazy.

Bendtner to Dortmund is on the horizon apparently, while Almunia will probably got to someone like Almeria or Deportivo (just relegated though).

Or the big possibility, Almunia for goalkeeping coach at Arsenal??? :wub:

Back