Bendtner ruled out until new year

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 594

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is expected to be out until the new year after groin surgery.

More...

I can't believe i'm saying this..... We actually miss Nicklas Bendtner

i agree, without van persie arsenal are **** up front no offense

yeah i agree with joe, to be honest they need a striker, i find wenger ignorant though no offense, he says the squad is great when its really not that great up front

Well, as a gooner. I have to admit I'm worried. We do need to buy, I think we all know that. Wenger is in my opinion, the best manager my club has ever seen. But, I know how far the man has taken us, but he needs to be less stubborn. I really feel we are capable if we just spend some of the multi millions we have. Dzeko, Aguero, Villa, Chamakh. Anyone, lets go for it. Bring home the CL. Go on Mr Wenger, get your wallet out.

KEEP THE FAITH

Well, as a gooner. I have to admit I'm worried. We do need to buy, I think we all know that. Wenger is in my opinion, the best manager my club has ever seen. But, I know how far the man has taken us, but he needs to be less stubborn. I really feel we are capable if we just spend some of the multi millions we have. Dzeko, Aguero, Villa, Chamakh. Anyone, lets go for it. Bring home the CL. Go on Mr Wenger, get your wallet out.

KEEP THE FAITH

i agree with you on most things but im think herbet chapman was a brillant manger for aswell in the 30s mayb slighty better plus he did a lot for the english game, i think bentders improved a lot this season and i think he can become a huge player for us as long as he trains hard. i would love for us to get dzeko or mario ballotie (spelling) they both look brillant, but i cant see wenger buying anyone for big bucks because in the summer prices will stay high becuase of world cup and in january he wont find a world class player who can play in the chapions league

As I keep saying, if a good player is available, wenger will buy, just like with arsha last year.

Looks like my voodoo doll trick is working after all. Worked its magic on Man U and now Arsenal. Whos next?

Back