Benefits of Tuition?

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Seano

Reaction score
I was just wondering are there any benefits to a player when he gets tuition from a senior player?

His stats can improve because he is being taught by someone experienced. He can also gain mental experience as well, if you know what I mean. :)

The player being tutored can also pick up the tutors preferred moves, so alot quicker than learning them one by one

Thats a good question! Also, how the same should the apprentice and master be :P ? Same Duty like or doesnt really matter?

From what ive seen players beening tutored attributes will go up by plus 1 or 2 then they normally would

Similar positions and similar hidden attributes / personality are best combinations.

Determination is the attribute that changes most with tutoring. If your tutor has a determination of 14 and your learner has determination of 18, the learner is actually going to Decrease in determination.

they need to have the same position, same style of play (that best suits the tuteee's :P stats) need same personality (well this is advantagous) and also a good thing if they speak the same language and from same country!

Ja, be careful if you state that a younger player can learn from a senior player, and they don't have the same personality. You'll just end up with two players that dislike each other and create disharmony in your team.

Ja, be careful if you state that a younger player can learn from a senior player, and they don't have the same personality. You'll just end up with two players that dislike each other and create disharmony in your team.

I agree with Drizzt, because some of my players had different personalities and it created disharmony amongst the team.

Back