Benfica

• Thread starter Thread starter MARIOB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

MARIOB

Reaction score
I need a few good young portuguese players for benfica,if you can advice.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I am in 3rd season

moutinho

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

miguel veloso

how about , helder barbosa , vieirinha , bruno gama , fabio coentrao

Last edited:
zucilinni is a good DM
Oscar is good AMC
Fausto rossi is quality LM
Santon is quality RM
Asenjo is world-class GK
Alexis Sanchez is versatile winger/striker

moutinho

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

miguel veloso

Moutinho and Veloso can not get because of rivalry between the clubs

zucilinni is a good DM
Oscar is good AMC
Fausto rossi is quality LM
Santon is quality RM
Asenjo is world-class GK
Alexis Sanchez is versatile winger/striker

he said portuguese players eh ?

I bought a defender right Miguel Lopes from Rio Ave and I can say that it is very good,no matter what his statistics are average

I dont know why but in every club I want to have as many local players

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I dont like Arsenal and similar clubs who have 1 or 2 home players in first 11

Im playing with Benfica at the moment... been thinking of getting all Port players but its tough to get quality..

Try Adrien of Sporting CM potential to be the next Deco... Ive found a few decent players while scouting youngsters.. one being a RB with amazing pace determination and tackling always has good performance ratings and he's only 17 in season 2... cant remember his name but will try remember to post it here soon.

I am Sporting in 3rd season now, there isn't enough talent for an entire team, play at least 6 though. Djalo is immense if you can get him, but teams like Vit.Guimares have some awesome youngsters, one on mine is called Mario Moutinho - a regen but i imagine your game will have similar players. I beat Benfica in both domestic cup finals :P.

I imagine you can get Joao Moutinho by declaring interest, whereas Veloso is awesomely loyal. Adrien is awesome i rotate him and Moutinho thats how highly i regard him.

im just waiting for someone to reccommend cardozo, like one every single other thread!

Im playing with Benfica at the moment... been thinking of getting all Port players but its tough to get quality..

Try Adrien of Sporting CM potential to be the next Deco... Ive found a few decent players while scouting youngsters.. one being a RB with amazing pace determination and tackling always has good performance ratings and he's only 17 in season 2... cant remember his name but will try remember to post it here soon.

The RB is Joao Garcia.. he's 17 in season 2 bought him from Vitoria Guim.. he's solid
My coaches say he has potential to be as good as Rafinha... but Garcia is very defensive where raf is more attacking.

Also try Antunes LB for Genoa or Roma... great stats and still young

im just waiting for someone to reccommend cardozo, like one every single other thread!

ahahah :P

maybe after one or two good seasons you should sell cardozo and profit a few millions do reconstruct the team.

btw i'm also playing with benfica.

krivets, ustari, tony, celso borges were all good signs for me.

Back