DBlade1889

Reaction score
been getting bit bored with my other games so i've decided to start a game with Benidorm. They play in Segunda B3. July Update at 7.

Forgot to add I have 0 to spend on transfers but have 1k.

Last edited:
Good luck with this will be pretty hard hope you keep at it as it should be a good read

Sounds like a good fun challenge. Will read this if you carry on with it.

Can someone tell me how to screenshot please. Then I can update

Pre-Season

So After Lots of Technical Difficulties with my laptop i've finally finished July and part of August here is how it went.

The 13-0 victory over Izarra surpassed all expectations. However they are a very weak side surpassed all my expectations.

3-2 against Talavera was a hard battle and to be honest we didnt really deserve this win

7-1 over Ordenes was very pleasing though Abel was sent off.

and finally 3-2 defeat against Castilla was a result i was expecting. a team featuring Drenthe and both Diarra's. And made us look poor. Of the two Goals One was a penalty by Moncho, Luisimi Loro with the other

All In all A good pre season

Transfers

Of all the transfers i made i was particularly pleased with the purchase of Juan Mariano Below are his stats. With the transfers made i'm happy with my squad and the media agree maaking me favourites for the title. Not bad for a side with 0 transfer budget and a 10k wage budget.
My next up date will be around the same time tomorrow.

i did 1 with these i finnished 4th then went i a playoff thing and lost so lets hope you do better

cheers. I feel abit annoyed with league structure. Champions should go up but suppose adds abit to it

Sorry couldn't update played football and watched england. Anyway back to my Benidorm C.D Story

August saw a new arrival in the shape of midfielder Michel for a grand total of 0. he is my final signing and should bolster my weak midfield.

Benidorm 1- 0 Alzira (Moncho 26)
Not quite the emphatic performance i had been expecting following pre-season but none the less a win, Defence were fantastic but attack never really got going, Credit to Moncho who's goal was a real belter, Orihuela in next cup game
Terrassa 1-0 Benidorm
This was dissappointing, looked very poor and terrassa should have had 3. to add to the poor game i picked up 2 injuries, Star Player and Captain Mariano Juan is out for the next game and Attacking midfielder Luisimi Loro out for 4 weeks to 2 months.

Surely September Can be Better

Won't be able to carry on. My pc is too slow to handle the leagues I've picked. For 8 hours worth of play I'm in September quite gutted but it's how it goes.