Benitez hits back at Reds critics

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 345

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez hits back at Jurgen Klinsmann after the former Germany coach attacks his record and the quality of the Reds' squad.

More...

Klinsmann had echoed the concerns of ex-Reds boss Graeme Souness, who warned of a potential "meltdown" at Anfield.

People in glass houses?

Souness is possibly the worst Liverpool manager of all time, and Klinsmann was terrible at Bayern.

Souness shouldn't be allowed the title of Manager, should just stay on SSN along with that mug Jamie Redknapp, I'm surprised your still backing Rafa though because if I supported a 'big 4' side, he would certainly be testing my patience.

My knee's don't jerk as much as others so I'll back him while he's doing the right things.

as a fan of chelsea. i think rafa's doing a brilliant job.keep up the good work

I'm sorry I just don't think Rafa has done well. Let's face it if he hadn't just signed a 5 year deal he would have been sacked. It's something like 3 wins in 14 games? Dreadful.

My knee's don't jerk as much as others so I'll back him while he's doing the right things.
I didn't realise getting knocked out of the champions league was the right thing.:$
Only joking.(A)
But seriously i'm suprised he's commenting, i thought managers just ignored what pundits say.|)

How can Souness talk. He is just about the worst manager to ever walk this earth?!

Back