Benitez refuses to discuss future

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 908

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's under-fire boss Rafa Benitez dodges questions about his future after the loss to Chelsea.

More...

Well,if he won't talk,he'll have to listen.

This is Liverpool's worst season since the start of their league drought.

just say it rafa ur of to juventus thank god i cant believe what Gerrard did today Rafa should be sacked.

8 years he been at lpool what he won fa cup champions league super cup comon

for liverpool sake get rid of him soon.

he will defo leave this summer probably to Juve like the papers are saying
never liked him , so wont miss him in the premier league^^)

just say it rafa ur of to juventus thank god i cant believe what Gerrard did today Rafa should be sacked.

1. He has been at Liverpool 6 years.
2. Rafa should be sacked because of what Gerrard did?
3. You can't believe what Gerrard did? You mean make a mistake? He is human you know right?

However I do think it is bye bye Benitez :(

Don't be daft... are you telling me the 90s never happened?

No,but I think what he's trying to say is that Liverpool's trophyless years have been going on for a bit too long (obviously) and have maybe hit a new low?

1. He has been at Liverpool 6 years.
2. Rafa should be sacked because of what Gerrard did?
3. You can't believe what Gerrard did? You mean make a mistake? He is human you know right?

However I do think it is bye bye Benitez :(

well yeah OK 6 years not 8. but come on hes Ur captain he should no better not to pass back to a goal keeper not hard.out of all the players thought he be the one not to do it.

was not the Liverpool we all use to seeing in a big match day the players went up for it at all just was a shame they did not put any real effort in the game.

rafa should not be sack over gerrard mistake but he should be sack for selling all ur best players and not full filling his promiss to ur fans

Bye Bye benitez, if he doesnt leave, god help liverpool, hes a good manager but liverpool want the league, hes spent **** loads of money and has had so many flops, hes got to go im afraid

To be honest unless we get new owners first there will be no new change as we need funds primarily, and unless its Mourinho or Hodgson nobody else can do a better job than Benitez who is available right now, having said that I do believe a deal a Benitez - Juve deal has been done already and lawyers are working on the last details compensation etc

I could see mark hughes at liverpool, excellent manager

i was hoping ur do man u a favour today but i cant see rafa being there next year

what about roy hodgson

Liverpool,I think,need the following things:

• A strike partner for Fernando Torres.
  • A second Fernando Torres if the first one gets injured.
  • A better manager.
  • Better owners.
  • The Premier League title.

So, so much wrong with that post.
1. Would it take too long to use proper English.
2.He hasnt been at L'Pool for 8 years.
3.Rafa should be sacked for Gerrard's mistake?
4.Sound annoyed because Chelseas are going to win the league.
5. Finally, "Thank God"? Why thank god if he is so bad?

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Liverpool,I think,need the following things:

• A strike partner for Fernando Torres.
  • A second Fernando Torres if the first one gets injured.
  • A better manager.
  • Better owners.
  • The Premier League title.

1.I agree with that, Chamakh[?] would be ideal in my eyes.
2.I wish
3.Not nessecarily, belowis enough
4.If Rafa was given the funds he would to well, I mean his only real splash of cash was Torres and loo t that success.
5.Hopefully.

4.If Rafa was given the funds he would to well, I mean his only real splash of cash was Torres and loo t that success.

what about alquini (spelling) he was brought for a quite a lot and has been a flop?

Rafa had agreed a deal with Chamakh last Summer put Purslow messed it up.

I respect your opinion Lee and what do you really think of Chamakh?
Do you think he is a great player or just had good seasons in a not very high standard league

Rafa is off to Juve, Liverpool can't afford Mourinho

we want you to staayyyy rafa benitez we want you to stay.

If rafa goes.. we should get 'Super ROY' from Fulham... :P

But I think he wont be sacked...

He just signed a 4 year contract and if Liverpool decide to sack him then we have to pay him huge amount of compensation money which we cant afford at the moment. So it totally depending on him If he wants to leave or not. But sacking is not a option at the moment.

Back