Benitez reignites Ferguson rift

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 622

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Rafael Benitez claims Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is scared of his Liverpool side.

More...

Sorry liverpool supporters but i think this season Man U have been alot better than Liverpool.

well man utd have played better all season, just the last few weeks liverpool been upping their performance but i think its too late for them to win the league.

Pathetic Benitez trying to do a Jose Mourinho... but somehow, the way he's saying it, it's sounds more of a personal thing than being a professional.

i'm sure he would be... If he could see them!

lol

To be fair Fergie has wound Rafa up at every opportunity, caused the poor waiter to crack up, seek rehab and then be bailed out by his team. Now Rafa has recovered he thinks he can play games with Fergie, watch him shut up when the rent boys beat him in champions league...

Last edited:
lol

To be fair Fergie has wound Rafa up at every opportunity, caused the poor waiter to crack up, seek rehab and then be bailed out by his team. Now Rafa has recovered he thinks he can play games with Fergie, watch him shut up when the rent boys beat him in champions league...

To be honest. Fergie was the one cracking up. Why else would his comments be edited on his post-game interview after the Liverpool match?

To be honest. Fergie was the one cracking up. Why else would his comments be edited on his post-game interview after the Liverpool match?

Fergie does not crack up, he gets ****** off. What he said post liverpool game was not on the same level as Rafa's rant, United didn't deserve to lose 4-1 to the Spanish Bolton side.. Rafa organised a press conference especially, no heat of the moment business. Which un affected, sane manager goes into a press conference with a dossier, lol, spouting *****, especially when he's clear at the top of the table?

Rafa cracked up, thish iz a fakchts!

Last edited:
both aren`t showing a good example for there players! rooney n gerrard need to be guided to curb there violent streaks! but i suppose at least rooney leaves it on the pitch!

Fergie does not crack up, he gets ****** off. What he said post liverpool game was not on the same level as Rafa's rant, United didn't deserve to lose 4-1 to the Spanish Bolton side.. Rafa organised a press conference especially, no heat of the moment business. Which un affected, sane manager goes into a press conference with a dossier, lol, spouting *****, especially when he's clear at the top of the table?

Rafa cracked up, thish iz a fakchts!

*Thinks about writing an intelligent response

*Looks at avatar

*Sighs heavily and leaves.

Nowt wrong with my avatar, lol. It was going to be Eric Cantona, now that would have drawn a bigger sigh surely.

Man Utds season is falling apart, Rafa's bound to jump on the wagon

man u are certainly very good, but liverpool too he's just trying to put pressure on the other coach and maybe his headhas grown big after being iven all these power at liverpool

man u are certainly very good, but liverpool too he's just trying to put pressure on the other coach and maybe his headhas grown big after being iven all these power at liverpool

That's how I see it. Rafa has got teams attacking the Mancs again, rather than sitting back and looking not to lose. And it's working. Porto last night again showed that the Mancs have not got the energy to handle repeated games at a high tempo. It's a flaw in how Ferguson likes his teams to play. What was even funnier last night was that the Mancs reverted back to pretty much a standard 4-4-2 for a European game. It's their 'comfort' formation which they play when things aren't clicking enough for them to allow their forward line freedom to move. And yet again, Ronaldo's lack of effort in defence cost them.

Villa were very unlucky to lose (although they let the tempo slide - O'Neil's mistake in letting his team sit too deep which allowed the Mancs to impose themselves again), Porto were the better team for large periods of last night's match and played some quality football (hurts me to say it as I favour Benfica...).

That second leg looks like it might need a full strength team and those legs are getting tireder and the injuries are starting to mount up now which nullifies that huge squad the Mancs have got.

They'll still win the league though :D

All rather good fun for us Scousers. Rafa's cracking up? Long may he continue to do so...

4-1 nuff said!

Van Der Sar was lobbed by Dossena. Now thats embarrassing.

Back