Benitez rules out sale of Babel

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 670

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez rules out selling Dutch forward Ryan Babel in the January transfer window.

More...

I would sell him if I was Rafa he's a back up player and I'm sure smaller clubs would offer a good amount for him

He should go back to ajax or any other team in that league it would kick start his career again.

thought he was going to be a wordbeater in Holland didnt they lol

He not done much at Liverpool so yes he should go back to holland. Would be the best move for his career

the lad is shockingly bad keep him at liverpool for that reason.

he produse glimpses but them glimpses are rare like against Lyon away he scored a screamer but hardly played since

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!

SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

he produse glimpses but them glimpses are rare like against Lyon away he scored a screamer but hardly played since

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

I agree with you mate, the goal against Lyon was very nice, but I dunno, I think he is a fringe player for Liverpool, he would be better off back in Holland

He could be good but he is not the type of player for liverpool but rafa is focusing to much on his attack tbh.
His defence could do with a bit of tweaking and mabye a better back up for Javier M. But I do believe liverpool need a Target Man. Stevie G for me is having a rather frustrating season so far , with that injury and lack of results and good proformances from the team and himself.

I dont think he has enough confidence to play well. He needs to play week in and week out to reach his potential and get confident.

I think the criticism is a bit harsh. He has been used as a impact substitute pretty much all the time, and he has chipped in with goals to be honest. I think he is one of them players that needs a run in the first team for a while. Look at how well N'Gog did after starting consecutive games.

Should be loaned into the dutch league, would raise his confidence, or maybe 10 m + babs for Suarez.

remember lads, he was a 'wonderkid' on 09, and FM never lies, rafa has just ruined him with his crappy management

Should be loaned into the dutch league, would raise his confidence, or maybe 10 m + babs for Suarez.
No,we can't afford to loan any players. When he joined Babel was superb,but 8/09 he lost all confidence and was awful. This year i can honestly see an improvement at least. I think he should be played as a striker,he's said that's were he want's to play,so he mays well be trialed in that position,plus we need strikers :P
When Riera joined,he couldn't get in the team all confidence was drained.

Babel has had a few decent runs in the team. I remember reading through some of the stats that someone had dug up, around the time he reportedly told The S*n he wanted out, and they were none too impressive when he had started matches.

Babel needs to move away from liverpool because i personally think he is a quality player and liverpool is just ruining his career and the potential it has

Babel needs to move away from liverpool because i personally think he is a quality player and liverpool is just ruining his career and the potential it has
i agree he would probaly be alot better and grow in confidence if he played abit more.

Back