Okay, okay. I planned to have this finished in April. I think I did 1 team in the editor, since then my laptop has had all sorts happen to it, and it now seems fairly reliable. If everyone is still up for it, use could put your team names and colours on this thread, along with your backups and I'll see if I can get it done quickly by the end of the month.

Sorry lads.

First time I've been on the Base for ages due to exams, and what a pleasant surprise! Ben's starting the story! I know I'm not one to talk after exams, but my conscience is clear :p How many backups do you need Ben? Cheers.

Team Name: School's Out! (Yeah, I'm in that kind of mood)
Home: Dark Green
Away: Red

Thank you :)

You'll receive 4 backups Calum. :)

Team Name: Sams Smashers
Home: White
Away: Black

Glad to see it's back on Ben ;)

Beast.

Team Name: Pew Pew Pew
Home: Orange and black
Away: White and blue

Team Name: Overbids 11

Home: Red with white sleeves

Away: Black and yellow

I'll start creating the ^ those. If I don't get team name and colours from anyone, I'll extract my creative side.

Edit: Fitting team name, Calum.

vm the rest Ben? :)

as i didnt know this was back untill now

Manger: Sir Alex Ferguson

Julio Cesar

Maicon Pique Vermaelen Marcelo

Sahin Song Schweinsteiger

Robinho Raul Torres

subs:
Buffon

|)

quoting my team so you all refresh your memory of its epicness ;)

quoting my team so you all refresh your memory of its epicness ;)

JK got quite angry at me when I suggested a swap for Hart. :(

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Iker Casillas
Gregory Van Der Wiel - Phillipe Mexes - Cristian Zapata - Gael Clichy
Arturo Vidal - Jeremy Toulalan
Lionel Messi - Wesley Sneijder - Mirko Vucinic
Lisandro Lopez

Subs:
Gomes
Mapou Mbiwa
Gervinho

Prawntacular first team. I just tried to get the most versatile players I could for subs. So Mapou Mbiwa covers the whole defence whilst Gervinho covers both wings, and Messi can move into the centre if need be. Vucinic covers Lopez. No cover for defensive mid though...

Dee-ster-oyd.

Okay, okay. I planned to have this finished in April. I think I did 1 team in the editor, since then my laptop has had all sorts happen to it, and it now seems fairly reliable. If everyone is still up for it, use could put your team names and colours on this thread, along with your backups and I'll see if I can get it done quickly by the end of the month.

Sorry lads.

Oh really ;)