Benzia v lacazette

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

joshb

Reaction score
I'm in the January transfer window with Stoke and both players have agreed deals with me but I can only bring one in ....... So who shall be playing their football at the Britannia and who should be stuck in France ? help please :)

Both are good but Lacazette beats Benzia in pace and mental stats. Plus his ability to play on the wing and decent crossing could come handy.

I ended up going with Benzia purely due to form and goals scored, I know I'll regret it but I just need some goals right now :/ Benzia has 14 goals in the ligue 1 where as lacazette only has 4, hopefully I'll bring in lacazette at the end of the season, can't decide if I want to cash in on begovic and fund a move for lacazette

I ended up going with Benzia purely due to form and goals scored, I know I'll regret it but I just need some goals right now :/ Benzia has 14 goals in the ligue 1 where as lacazette only has 4, hopefully I'll bring in lacazette at the end of the season, can't decide if I want to cash in on begovic and fund a move for lacazette

If you still have Jack Butland then I would probably cash in

Lacazette is absolutely ripping the league up for me. Top goalscorer in prem and champs league

Yeah I would of went with Lacazette. Always turned into a great player on my saves, but it works with every players as it depends how you use them.

ideally id of had lacazette but due to his form in france i decided to bring in benzia, ive decided that im going to cash in on begovic at the end of the season and give butland his chance

Looks like ill have benzia and lacazette up front for me and lucas romero in holding midfield, stoke are starting to take shape

Back