Berbatov hits five in Rovers romp

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 788

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Dimitar Berbatov scores five as Manchester United thrash Blackburn and leap to the top of the Premier League.

More...

Absolutely humiliating for Rovers.
Pretty angry as a Chelsea fan too. Level on goal difference and three points clear.
It's time to step up, Chelsea.

In all honesty mate Chelsea started off banging goals in aswell so you can't have to much complaints ;)

If Chelsea slip up to Newcastle tomorrow, this weekend will be complete for me.

So glad Berbatov got five and Rooney was a presence, despite not scoring.

I think that Berbatov is doing very well for himself and this is coming from a Chelsea fan. However, he will never be as good as Drogba ;)

On Final Score it said it was 7 - 2 but SSN says it's 7 - 1 :S

Berbatovs first touch though is second to none, Always said it about him its the one part of his game I have never doubted and think hes remarkable bringing a ball down World Class. :wub:

And it was 7-1 :D

I said yesterday that Man Utd, although being unbeaten and up near the top, just haven't impressed me to the extent Chelsea have this season (other than the last few games); then: BOOM! 7 - 1. Seems like a fantastic way to start their ever-reliable run of great form from around Christmas to the end of the season.

the first foreign player to score 5 goals in one game in the PremierLeague i believe?

lol, and people wondered why we went to Old Trafford and played the way we did <)

Robinson should have been nice and just let the 6th one in <)

After being ridiculed last season by fans and media alike, Berbatov have been playing well this season. Good for him that he scored 5.

The problem with Berbatov is that he'll score 5 goals now, and then go missing for the next 10 league matches.

It happened at the start of the season. He was top scorer after the first 6-7 matches, and then didn't score until yesterday.

The problem with Berbatov is that he'll score 5 goals now, and then go missing for the next 10 league matches.

It happened at the start of the season. He was top scorer after the first 6-7 matches, and then didn't score until yesterday.

The thing is though Billy, he hasnt been scoring for the past 10 games, but looked good and played well, he touch and set up play has been brilliant, he plays as the goal scorer, when Rooeny plays, as Rooney drops deeper and creates chances, But when he plays with Chicarito he plays a different role.

Back