• Thread starter Thread starter 19dave88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

19dave88

Reaction score
i have a player, Bernardo from Cruzeiro, who doesnt want to leave the club and is transfer listed by request..
his contract runs out in 1 year and he is unwilling to discuss whilst his contract at the club remains in the balance.

I want to keep him because he's a class act with either Vuckic or Marquinhos

Please help..!!

i cant remove him from the transfer list as it was his request..

and im playing him every week..and trying every time to renew his contract and remove from the transfer list.

i thought i was doing something wrong, and i've joined this forum to seek help

Success always makes them ask to be taken off the transfer market

I hope you keep him he is a smashing player. If your succesful he'll no doubt stay mate.

Just try and make him happy untill about December and if hes still unhappy and not signing a contract try and make some money on him or just keep him for the full season and let him go on a free.... Goodluck though i hate it when that happens. Just next time make sure you keep tags on players and renew important players contracts as soon as possible and when there happy offer them long ones.

i've just finished 4th, highest ever position, and won the FA Cup with him. and his profile says he doesnt wants to leave, yet he transfer listed himself, and isnt renewing.. is there some glitch..

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

he's signed! Wooo!

panic over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back