ozey

Reaction score
Im arsenal,jan 2nd season. I know both are quality,just not sure who to get. Any opinions?

Barbosa doesn't have a set PA, so he could be very good or he could be one of the best strikers in the world. I think Berrardi is the same.

Scout them to 100% with a scout who has a high Judging PA so you can compare the star potential. Also look at how they performed in the previous season to give you an idea as to how they will perform.

Both are amazing and capable of banging in the goals.

In my save Berrardi is apsolutely amazing ! City has him and costs 44 millions (year 2018). Barbossa is also very good but you have to pay a lot for him because his agent owns 40% of his value. If you can afford them I would go for Berrardi. When I started playing FM2015 bought Barbossa in my first season with Tottenham (he was not so good to be honest). In FM2014 I had Barbossa in a long team save and he was a beast !

I'd say Barbosa. Although you do have to pay a heavy fee to his agent to purchase all of him. Trust your scouting.

Barbosa,he is insane !
and he scored a lot of goals for me,so Barbosa is the best option !

Timo Werner for my liverpool save has been ridiculous. 122 goals in 94 games so chin those two off and go get timo! or mitrovic?