Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kurt Wenner

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey Members,

I've just been looking over a few websites involving 3D art and pavement drawings. You will have seen one of these in random pictures, but i've looked deeper into these amazing creations and found 3 of the best artists in this field. I was just wondering.. Which one is best? Each are held in the highest regard for what they do, and i'll add a poll and some images, perhaps videos of how they created it and you can pick your favourite! :)

Edgar Mueller

Biography

Edgar Müller was born in Mülheim/Ruhr on 10 July 1968. He grew up in the rural city of Straelen on the western edge of Germany. His fascination with painting began in his childhood, with paintings of rural scenes of Straelen. He went to the high school in the neighboring town of Geldern, where an international competition of street painters took place. Inspired by the transitory works of art which met him on his way to school, Edgar Müller decided to enter the competition. He took part for the first time at the age of 16, going on to win the competition, aged 19, with a copy of the famous "Jesus at Emmaus " (Caravaggio).​

Pictures

Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SNYtd0Ayt0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- The Crevasse - Making of 3D Street Art[/ame]​

Julian Beever

Biography

Julian Beever is an English Chalk Artist who has been creating chalk drawings on pavement surfaces since the mid-1990s. Beever works as a freelance artist and creates murals for companies. He has worked all over the world, taking various requests and challenges.
Besides this pavement art, Beever also paints murals with acrylic paints and replicas of the works of masters and oil paintings, and creates collages. Amongst his other work are wood panelled drawings, usually themed around music, measuring 7 metres long by 1.5 metres high.

Pictures

yorkshirewater.jpg
accident.jpg
batman.jpg

Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltZcnnBSbuk"]YouTube- Julian Beever - Transformers - Mt. Dew[/ame]​

Kurt Wenner

Biography

artist_text3.gif

Pictures

1250823566629_1250823566629_r.jpg
17836_f260.jpg
2791678074_409314e988.jpg

Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU9i6YOPp68&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Kurt Wenner - Gears of War Chalk Drawing[/ame]

Thats all from me, now do your part in commenting, voting and sharing your ideas! If you have any other artists or paintings you have seen, i'd love to see them. I think this form of art is amazing, and is continously growing.. Hope you like these, don't forget to vote!

FourFourTwo.

I like the examples of Julian Beever's work the most.

Very cool. I've seen some of these before, and they're brilliant.

I ****** love these. I remember about 2-3 years ago when I first saw them I was trawling the internet for these pics for hours.

Nice one FourFourTwo (H)

I ****** love these. I remember about 2-3 years ago when I first saw them I was trawling the internet for these pics for hours.

Ha, yes.. You find a lot of them on funny picture generating websites like Funnyjunk because in a way, they are comical yet brilliant. :)

Out of they three Edgar Mueller, the waterfall one was epic (H)

Back