Best 4-5-1 Tactic. Celtic win Champions League

andyfaichney

Reaction score
This tactic exposes the wings and gets in crosses that cause trouble!

This tactic was created to expose you wingers to whip in crosses for your Striker to finish! I would say this is a very successful tactic as i have done very well with Southampton and Celtic , the tactic is superb and will make you get amazing results from start to finish!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and I hope it will get you the all important results you may need! Good luck
smile.gif

I DO NOT USE ANY SHOUTS.

Player types:

Goalkeeper:
Good Keeper normal shot stopper.
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech, Koval, Ter Stegen)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, good marking, good crosser!
(Jose Angel,
Mattia De Sciglio, Gino Peruzzi,Baines)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
(Papadopolous, Doria, Ogbonna, Dede )

Defensive Mid:
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, and all round Defensive mid!
( Yann M'Vila, Javi Martinez, Sandro)

Ball Winning Midfielder:
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, an all round good midfielder!
(Marouane Fellani, Nainggolan, Sandro, Victor Wanyama)

Deep lying playmaker:
good at passing, high stamina, he will drop deep and and pick up possession, passes out wide to the wingers, creativity and a good first touch with technique/decisions/work rate
(James McCarthy, Poli, Joe Ledly, Vidal, Fredy Guarin, Morgan Schneiderlin
)

Wingers: quick, agile, determined, decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing, off the ball.

(Willian, Di Maria, Gotze, Adam Lallana, Nolito, Gaston Ramirez)

Poacher:
Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Lerenzo Insigne, Falcao, Mattia Destro, Ademilson, Gary Hooper
)

Screenshots:

for your away games change to counte
r.
View attachment 290266View attachment 290274
View attachment 290267View attachment 290268

View attachment 290269View attachment 290270
View attachment 290271View attachment 290272
View attachment 290273View attachment 290275

Dowload:
Best 4-5-1 Tactic. Celtic win Champions League - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

This may help you against big teams, if your not the best in the league then go counter. ;P

good luck and leave some feedback please.

before I download this....can you explain 1 thing to me? How did you manage to buy McCarthy (6M) & Nobilito (3.5M) when (in all of my Celtic saves) the most transfer money I get is 2M........methinks the editor has been overused and if it werte overused there......

before I download this....can you explain 1 thing to me? How did you manage to buy McCarthy (6M) & Nobilito (3.5M) when (in all of my Celtic saves) the most transfer money I get is 2M........methinks the editor has been overused and if it werte overused there......

If you look properly at the screenshots you'll see its May 2017 in the save.

I dl-ed this tactic but changed it a bit. Changed the 2 central midfielders to Playmaker and Playmaker [A] and the AMR and AML to the Winger role, working good voor me so far with Ajax. In the CL away against Juventus 3-3 (effective Juve, 3 shots on target). Home against AIK 4-0. Away against AZ 1-3 (#2 in league) with 0 shots for them but an own goal by my DC. Defensively it looks solid, but i am no expert :p.

Last edited:
this tactic is beast! Used it for Man Utd after my first season and i won the quadruple!

The screenshots state 2012. James McCarthy's contract expires in May 2017.

I agree with BigEasyG

Like with any tactic if it was created while cheating it will soon be found out. In truth anybody could make any tactic work with Celtic, they have no real competition.

Hi andyfaichney!

First of all CONGRAT!

Please give match prep, general training pitch size etc...

THX!

Good tactic, im in second season with Celtic and started losing matches with Goals galore. Guess the game learned how to counter me so i switched to this and won against real madrid on a away game 0-2 as the first game with this tactic

Not working, You cheated. James McCarty is 22 years old in my 2013 save with Arsenal.. and ITS IMPOSSILBE TO WIN CL WITH CELTIC, FIRST SEASON & i tried this with celtic until december, Only 4 wins!

So please remove your tactic.

its a tactic, not a discussion about cheating because most of us wont use it with celtic. so far so good with atalanta finished 2º but... 12 points behind Juventus.just changed the IF for FW and had a defensive playmaker.. cheers.