Priced

Reaction score
Hello currently play 424 but wanting to change to a 4231.

anyone got a download tactic they highly recommend

Won’t let me upload my 4231 but will say how mine is. I have both lb and rb as complete wing backs, both cbs as ball playing cbs, 1 cm as deep lying playmaker on defend and 1 cm as central midfield on support, both winger as inside forwards in attack, advanced playmaker on support, then depending on what forwards your team has I have a target man or complete forward on attack. The team instructions are attacking and very fluid, retain possession, run at defence, work ball into box, exploit the middle, look for over lap, push higher up, close down more, be more expressive, higher tempo. The only individual player instructions I have are on both inside forwards, I have them sit narrower and get forward, then free roam, and then have the left inside forward mark their Rb and my right inside forward mark their lb. might take you 10 mins to set up the tactic but it does work. Took me ages to finally find a 4231 that works. Iv won everything in my first 2 seasons with Man Utd and only lost 3 games in that time. Hope it’s helpful

TOP TACTICS 4-4-2 FM 18

My favorite tactics with a 4-4-2 FM18, with great results are these.I hope I've helped.