Best Advanced Forward

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Alot of people ask for what players they should buy for a position e.g. striker, defender.

But what I want to know is who is the best Advanced Forward in the game?

P.S Sorry if it's in the wrong section and/or a duplicate thread, but I haven't seen a thread like this and I searched.

Torres is always fantastic as an Advanced Forward for me, not sure if he's the best though.

drogba is the archetype complete forward

Someone who isnt looking to play others in, he basically is a striker who only attacks and will get on to anything, unlike a poacher he has to have good heading and strength aswell,

I think it's someone who likes to stay in the attacking region i.e. not tracking back, something opposite to a Deep Lying Forward who likes to come back to get the ball.

I think (A)

he'll create a little but not so much, more rounded than a poacher but basically a lethal finisher, tends to have high finishing, composure and technique, usually gets the places shots and first time shot ppms

higuain is tipical adv forward .. for me scored 35 goal in 28 apparances.. adv forward work for me just in 4-2-3-1 formation

Goran Pandev.

Only cost me 6mil on Chris 22's update and got me 20+ league goals every season. (I was Arsenal)

Playing as Liverpool at the mo. Dirk Kuyt is doing a cracking job for me as Advanced Forward in my 4-3-3. Torres on fire as poacher and Cardozo as deep lying forward!

Back