amarsh95

Reaction score
need some recommendations for a anchor man. Would prefer if they were also good on the ball. At the start of second season with mufc

i dunno about anchor man but sign pirlo guy maybe 36 but hes ****** magical i got him playing roaming playmaker alongside blind/carick who are playing deep lying playmaker defend lovely to watch

how much did u get him for? im looking really though for that anchor man with great physical stats/mental but is also very creative haha

might not be the best, but if you want a creative anchorman...then:
William Carvalho
Pro:good passing 15 ,good vision(17+), good first touch, good strength, great in air, great mental stats.
Con: poor tackling( can be trained), poor technical(doesn't matter for a DM), kinda slow.

Always end up in RealMadrid for some reason??

Jordan Henderson
Pro:great mental stats, great physical stats, very good passing..well almost good at everything, and most importantly..he is homegrown.
Con: slightly weak on heading (well ,11 jumping reach 183 cm and 10 heading...actually better than alot of players who are not CB), need to retrain to DM..probably need 1 year to natural in that position. He is way too good and is kinda waste to play as DM...but his stats is probably the player you are looking for.

If you werent Man U, i'd have recommended Fernando, but as you are i'll go with either of the Bender brothers (ffs. terrible name lads).

You can usually get Busquets for about 20mil.

Last edited:
I went for Luis Gustavo in my United Save. Cost me 21m tho. Had him for 2 Seasons Then sold him to real Madrid.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

View attachment 701153 Shocked nobody has mentioned Alex Song hes looks perfect for CM/DM and he has "Player Kill Passes" as a PPM which i like in a player.

Good point, he's a pretty good CDM. But his wages are what honestly would put me off.
Michael Bradley's a pretty good player, he can be bought for 4-5 mil. Not exactly an "anchorman" but he's got the stats to be a great ball-winner.