• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 43K

alaneinvi

Reaction score
dear all football manager expert.

i'm just curious about the must have attribute for excelent assistant manager

any idea?

thanks all

Check out Pat Rice and Mouro Tassotti, you can search by them because they are best ***. in the game..

ooo but you know the key attribute?

Valdir De Moraes! Best one I the game free agent too.

Assistant Manager key attributes: Man Management, Adaptabilty, Judging Players Ability , Judging Players Potential, Motivation Dicsipline, Determination, Tactical Knowledge and any Coaching Attributes.

The two key attributes I gor for are:

- Judging player ability
- Judging player potential

I leave coaching to the coaches, any other good stat is just a bonus IMO XD

The two key attributes I gor for are:

- Judging player ability
- Judging player potential

I leave coaching to the coaches, any other good stat is just a bonus IMO XD

Man management is a good stat to have as well.

I go for:

Judging Current Ability
Judging Potential Ability
Man Management

And I also check to see the style of football they enjoy playing. If it's similar to mine and those three stats are high enough I'll hire them.

A lot depends on how you use your assistant.

Judging player ability/potential are useful if you want accurate star ratings on your assistant reports.

Determination/level of discipline/motivating help if you're going to rely on him to coach much in training.

Tactical knowledge is key if you want to use your assistant's feedback during the match, have him set opposition instructions, etc.

Man management is an important all-around attribute.

The key attributes for assistant manager would be:

- Man management: spot sooner any possible unhappiness? and a better understanding of OI advice and better training.

- Determination: Always, drive to succeed.

- Motivation: for teamtalks and press conferences. Works in training as well.

- Tactical knowledge: OI advice and general in match tactical advice.

Then if your amount of coaching is limited you may want him to be good in some training areas.

What spartyon said but judging player ability and potential arnt massively important. It's nice if he as them but tbh you can take the, or leave them. I've heard that werener kern makes a very good assistant manager.

Vladir de Moraes is the best assistant manager on the game, but he is 79 and at the end of the season he retires. (Well he does in my game anyway).

Vladir de Moraes is the best assistant manager on the game, but he is 79 and at the end of the season he retires. (Well he does in my game anyway).

I gave him a three year contract and don't retire at the end of the season.

depend on what do you want them to do....
i tend to holiday a lot, so my assistant must have good:

Judging CA/PA (given)
and Tactical knowledge
man management is a plus

Claudio Suarez is the best assistant manager in my save. I'd assume he appears in everyone's game (at least if you load Mexico).

Great scouting, motivating, discipline, man management and adaptibility. 15 for tactical knowledge. Also a really well-rounded coach.

Back