Best Centre Back Partners?

• Thread starter Thread starter AntMaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3K

AntMaster

Reaction score
Im just starting a brand new season, and i need to sign 2 new centre backs as the main pairing for valencia, who are the best 2?

50mil-60mil max mate. someone who is realistic to sign from the beginning for valencia, yet is very good.

At the beginning for Valencia I don't think you'll be able to get Vidic of Cheillini

Get Mexes and Lucio

Will only cost you max of 20m for the two of them, leaving you with the rest of the kitty to strengthen your strikers :)

Will Mexes or Lucio take up any of the foreign players spaces? considering i only have 3.

get Subotic and Hummels they are class mate both from the EU so won't take up a foreign spot and they would be your starting CB's for many seasons

Danny Wilson and Gary Cahill are good together. Wilson can be loaned, very, very good on it.

Thanks, i've signed: Mexes & Hummels .. Couldnt get any of the others, signed David Luiz as a back up too considering he was only 6million

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

When I signed Hummels, all the media was saying was he was injury prone? is this true?

Also, i can get offers accepted for Cahill and Shawcross but not interested in joining? How can i make them interested

Back