Best championship manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
D

Deleted member 79730

hi guys sorry if there is a thread like this but i would like to hear peoples opinions on the best championship managers, i would say gary johnson of bristol city and i would have said darren ferguson of peterborough until he got the sack:(. share your thoughts guys

Ian Holloway, nigel pearson are doing great this season(especially since they just got promoted) and billy davies if you consider how bad nottm forest were doing last season and the difference he made.

Last edited:
i will say probz (i noo his doing **** atm but his gd i think) Roy Keane

Nigel Pearson, Gary Johnson and Ian Holloway are doing remarkable jobs.

Nigel Pearson, Gary Johnson and Ian Holloway are doing remarkable jobs.
surprised only i mentioned him, he was great at tunisia as well as yeovil, hope bristol city get promoted though i hate them

The one at leicster is doing rather well I recall oO)

The one at leicster is doing rather well I recall oO)
he is but he has an advantage in the fact he has alot of money to spend, but yeah hes still doing good, matty fryatt will be playing premiership football next season

he is but he has an advantage in the fact he has alot of money to spend, but yeah hes still doing good, matty fryatt will be playing premiership football next season

He might have money but he still needs to make his players play well

The Championship is filled with good managers. It's hard to limit this to one or two.

Back