Best championship strikeforce.

• Thread starter Thread starter mush182
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

mush182

Reaction score
anyone that goes into the championship teams and has a poor attacking squad. there are two signings that are guaranteed wonders!

you all know kevin doyle, you should get him for around the 5 mill mark, even if its structured. he is absolute class and by far the best striker in the championship.

the second player is free, sebastian abreu. massive target man who is also very good with his feet.

play the two together, one as a target man, and then set them to swap positions, they re both good in the air, and both good attackers.

Just need some good wingers to fire some crosses in and guaranteed 50+ between em.

delorge is a good right winger, and rodney schneider is a good left winger, both from ajax.

just started a game with QPR, so if anyone wants to banter whilest we play, feel free to add me on msn. [email protected]

(H)

Not a bad strike force but by far the best iv had on there is Sylvan Ebanks Blake and Christian Benitez.

No matter what you do with them they get a **** of alot of goals through the season.

Benitez is quite cheap aswel, normaly about £1.5million.

kevin doyle was unstoppable for me on my qpr game definately worth the purchase

sylvan ebanks blake just scores on mine and i play him with keogh or iwelumo up front nd have kightley and jarvis puttin in crosses for him

Humberto Suazo for 3 mil. Led the championship in scoring the first year and led the Premier League the next.

krivets is an aazing winger and you can pick him up for around 400-600k from BATE.
and prince bauben is a solid centre mid you can get him for around 1.8-2.3m from dundee united. i had doyle and c.cole as my strike force for reading they were amazing

Back