Best comebacks/results you've ever had?

• Thread starter Thread starter lmichael
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6K

lmichael

Reaction score
Basically the title explains it all. What is the most unpredictable, crazy result you've had on FM?

This more a less just happened for me but i was 1-0 down to City at Home in the Champions League with 10 men, and managed to nick it 3-1 despite being battered. To say i went mental when the 3rd went in would be an understatement....

View attachment 257221

Sorry if theres a thread on this already, but thought it would be good to see some mad results!

Was losing to Chelsea in the Europa league quarter final 4-1 then went on to win the game 6-4. Then for the semi final, I lost 4-0 to Malaga in the first leg, then won 6-0 in the second, before winning in the final. Possibly my strangest and greatest FM moments ever

View attachment 257222View attachment 257223

I was 2-0 down against Arsenal at the Emirates with 10 minutes left. Two goals from Rooney and a goal from Milito in the last 10 minutes won us the game and we went on to win the title!

I was 1-0 down to Shakhtar in the Europa League QF 2nd leg as Celtic after a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg with 10 mins to go and I needed just a goal to go through, I scored 2 in 7 mins (80', 87') to go through to the Semi Final

Afc Telford 5-0 Arsenal

I played arsenal in the league cup semi final leg 1 with afc telford.

I went into the tie as massive underdogs but i hammered them 5-0... i would post i screenshot if i knew how :S

It was the Last day of the Season...
I was a Point ahead Chelsea & was Playing away against Liverpool while Chelsea were @ Home to Everton.
@ HalfTime I was winning 1-0 while Chelsea were drawing (I thought the Title was secured)
But then Chelsea scored in the 74th Min & I had to then Hold on for the win but then Liverpool scored in the 87th Min, that left us with scoring 1 in the Last few Mins @ Anfield too Win the Title....
and for Me Rooney Scored in the 94th Min from a corner cleared by Skrtel and the Ball fell to Rooney @ the Edge of the Box & he just let one Flew and straight it went in like a Bullet

2-0 down against Watford to win 3-2 with hat trick from Jay Rodriguez(ANIMAL) I was Burnley btw

In my first season with Mallorca I became 4th and one of my standout results was a 4-4 against Barcelona. I was 4-2 down after 60 minutes, but Barça got complacent and I could win a point.

I was City in the CL semi final against Barca and lost the first leg 8-3 away. Went on to win the second leg 6-1 to go through on away goals with 3 of the goals coming in the last 5 minutes

Playing as Belgium in Qtr Final of 2014 WC in Brazil against Brazil.

Two nil down in 15 mins...and at half time.
Came out scored three goals and lead till the 90 minute, already on Contain. Brazil equalised.

Extra time and I won in the second half.

Finished 4-3 and went on to play Arg and lost 1-0. Only to a sloppy messi goal, nothing special and my team did me proud.

Destroyed Portugal in the playoff and came third.
Awesome set of games

You stay classy......

Mexico vs Argentina 2014 WC. HT and we (Mexico) are 2-0 down. We go out and score in <1m to bring it to 2-1. They take it to 3-1. We score twice to take it to 3-3. Regulation time ends; Argentina score in the 105th minute. We score just after HT in ET to take it to 4-4. In the dying minutes we win a corner and Chicharito puts in a header and its 5-4 to Mexico. And we were through to the Final vs Brazil.

When i was England manager i played Germany in Euro 2016 and was 3-0 down at half time, went on to win 4-3! One of the best games i've seen on FM!!

i was in the JPT final with shrewsbury v bury , I was 4-0 down at half time , and i won it 5-4 in the 2nd half

Last edited:
i was in the JPT final with shrewsbury v bury , I was 4-0 down at half time , and i won it 5-4 in the 2nd half

If I was 4-0 down at half-time to anyone, I would have given up

playing as PSG, lost to barca at camp nou in champions league semi first leg 2-0
won the second leg 3-0 and went through on aggregrate and beat porto in the final, board expectation was the first KO round :)

2-0 down against Liverpool at anfield in the league cup. Gave them a hairdrying and some tactical genius, won 4-3. Best result i've ever had in Fm. Rubbishopared to some of you guys though, but the personal achievement was immense (H)

barca led 1-0 against my santos side in the club world cup.
neymar scored to tie it up...messi answered immediately, on that point of the match, i knew we were goin to get murked...
but then borges scored a header from a corner kick...
and neymar killed barca with a nice lob over valdes :D

neymar > messi hrhr ;)

Back