Best Defenders on FM2010 (With Downloadable Shortlist)

• Thread starter Thread starter afc_dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 10K

afc_dan

Reaction score
Although this can be said about all positions, I honestly do think defenders are perhaps the most important players in Football and especially on Football Manager 2010. Wing Backs can also play a great part in your teams success and depend a lot on your tactics. Tweaking your tactics plays a big role in the responsibilities of your players and setting up the right roles for defenders can improve your clubs performance.

I have put together this huge resource of players for your benefit incase you are ever in need of a good defender to sign and you can refer back to this always. Note: You may need to load the large database option to be able to view all players.

The view the list and download the shortlist containing all of the players, visit Best Defenders on Football Manager 2010

its all defenders so left backs are suppose to be der bu ye gud list dude

I know that this is a matter of opinion, but no Ryan Shawcross? I'd sooner have him over Handball Pique any day. And while I'm on that topic, I hardly see any established Premier League stars on the list...Shawcross, like I mentioned; no Ashley Cole, Patrice Evra, Nemanja Vidic...guys like that. I personally think Insua is rubbish and would be riding my bench, but again, it's all subjective and a matter of opinion.

Back