Best Defensive Midfielders in the game?!

celticfc482

Reaction score
Currently looking for one for my chelsea team, kind of want a lampard replacement to play cdm, i was going to buy Sahin but he moved to malage in january, can you reccomend someone, more of a playmaker cdm than a tackling one, i will play him alongside essien, i know you have your de rossis etc, looking for some others though?

I'd say Sissoko is more of a box to box CM tbh; for my Liverpool save I am targeting Yann M'Vila.

Vidal of Leverkusen. Best Playmaking DM on Game. Solid at everything you need him to be.

Jack Rodwell
Mahamadou Diarra for the cheap option
Yann M'Vila (Spelling)
Arturo Vidal

Mutch from Birmingham if you have the time and patience to train him up and tutor. He's even known as the next Frank Lampard on FM

Arsenal bought Vidal in January after is scouted him

Any others, are

Essien-M'vila

not quite defensive, i want a very good passer preferably?

Poli was quality on my Milan save, but preferably, look at M'villa, Sissoko, Rodwell or Defour, i had Defour with Shakhtar as DMC, was absolutely class

Poli was quality on my Milan save, but preferably, look at M'villa, Sissoko, Rodwell or Defour, i had Defour with Shakhtar as DMC, was absolutely class

i can get either of them just want to make sure i ge tthe right one

just seen vidal has a 22 mill release clause with arsenal, worth going for him?

EDIT: he doesnt want to go into negotiations with me, anyting i can do to change his mind?

Last edited:
i can get either of them just want to make sure i ge tthe right one

just seen vidal has a 22 mill release clause with arsenal, worth going for him?

EDIT: he doesnt want to go into negotiations with me, anyting i can do to change his mind?

He wont move if they just signed him. :D

Back