Best English LB's

• Thread starter Thread starter Jackkflash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5K

Jackkflash

Reaction score
I am eyeing up Garbutt from Everton but surely there are better options? (barring Shaw)

I'd say Bertrand. He is extremely consistent and performs on a high level.

I started a career with Everton on the latest update and in my 2nd season Garbutt has already replaced Baines as my LB. I play a WB(a) in that position and in almost all attributes needed for that role Garbutt is better so that should show how well he has grown on the game. His mental stats are slightly worse but he is 8/9 years younger than Baines and he will catch up on the mental stats very soon. For those who aren't aware of Baines I would personally consider him in the top 5 or 3 LB's on the game when you start so for Garbutt to already be better than him is an incredible feat. Not only do his attributes make me believe he is better but over the season he has consistently performed better in all competitions.

I like Aaron Cresswell, all rounded stats especially good in tackling and crossing

Aaron Cresswell was insane for me at West Ham averaging 7.5 over two seasons before Man City came in with a £20m bid I couldn't refused although I never really managed to replace him

I once got Gibbs in the second season for 5million Euros, and he's AWESOME.. very consistent player never gets under 7 rating

Can vouch for Mings from Ipswich. I joined Ipswich second season and guided them to promotion to the BPL, he had the high avg. rating out of the team, somewhere just below 8.

Back