Best english young strikers

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
Im playing as arsenal and now that addebayor has left for man city in real im thinking of selling him but only if i can find a quality english striker who isnt rooney

have about 20 million thankssss

chad evons i no hes welsh but quality if you nurtcher him right!

wat season are you in?

do you want:

curtrent 'big names' like crouch, defoe, owen, bent, etc

or youth like sturridge, frazier campbell, welbeck, agbonlahor etc

do they have to be english?

Id say fleck from rangers lol. Hes scottish but he becomes unstoppable. If it is the first season u can pick him up cheap, but hes not going to fill the void till afew seasons.

yeh soz i have put one's that are not english sorry

john fleck, hs scottish though.....

i would like younger ones under 22 max probaly and i dont mind if they are from the irleand wales or scotland

im still in the first season aswell and had an offer accepted of 7.5 million for welbeck do you think i should sign him?

thanks for help once again

Daniel Sturridge,James Vaughan,Theo Walcott,Danny Welbeck,Frazier Campbell

i would like younger ones under 22 max probaly and i dont mind if they are from the irleand wales or scotland

im still in the first season aswell and had an offer accepted of 7.5 million for welbeck do you think i should sign him?

thanks for help once again

ive found welbeck only becomes a good player with regular football, and hes probably not gonna get it at arsenal..

sturridge becomes a very good player, same with ched evans. but your best bet is john fleck, the lad is a world beater within 2 or 3 seasons.

ive found welbeck only becomes a good player with regular football, and hes probably not gonna get it at arsenal..

sturridge becomes a very good player, same with ched evans. but your best bet is john fleck, the lad is a world beater within 2 or 3 seasons.

cheers for the help il try and buy him as his name keeps coming up do you know how much he roughly cost?

michael potts at b;lackburn (matt derbyshire made me think of blackburn) becomes a great player with proper guidance. hes one for the future though.

cheers for the help il try and buy him as his name keeps coming up do you know how much he roughly cost?

realtively cheap in he first season. 3million or so ithink. youre certainly gona get plenty of change out of the adebayor money.

Back