Best FIFA Career Mode?

Logorex

Reaction score
I kinda wanna go back and play FIFA a little, but I personally have no idea which FIFA career mode is the best out of all of them. I've played 12 and 13, and I enjoyed them, but I've heard that 11 and 14 had great career modes. So, which one out of all of them has the best career mode? Obviously this is just opinion, but yeah.

Oh, and my laptop is too ****** to run FIFA 15. xD So obviously I can't play that.

I kinda wanna go back and play FIFA a little, but I personally have no idea which FIFA career mode is the best out of all of them. I've played 12 and 13, and I enjoyed them, but I've heard that 11 and 14 had great career modes. So, which one out of all of them has the best career mode? Obviously this is just opinion, but yeah.

Oh, and my laptop is too ****** to run FIFA 15. xD So obviously I can't play that.

If you want a good career mode, stick with FM!

Fifa is so bad for Career these days, the ld ones were better! 2008 was the best! But yeah go for 14 :)

If you want a good career mode, stick with FM!

Fifa is so bad for Career these days, the ld ones were better! 2008 was the best! But yeah go for 14 :)

Why should I go for 14 if you thought 2008 was the best? :p