BEST FREE SIGNINGS?

• Thread starter Thread starter 4charlj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

4charlj

Reaction score
took a while to get Insigne from napoli and a glitch provented me from getting him, as soon as the update finished i could buy again and forgot about him! i found him again and saw i could approach to sign! so ive managed to save 10mil and get a very exciting player for next season! one other amazing Free signing was that of Llorente from Bilbao! everyone went for me and i managed to ****** him up! whats your 6month expiring targets been??

took a while to get Insigne from napoli and a glitch provented me from getting him, as soon as the update finished i could buy again and forgot about him! i found him again and saw i could approach to sign! so ive managed to save 10mil and get a very exciting player for next season! one other amazing Free signing was that of Llorente from Bilbao! everyone went for me and i managed to ****** him up! whats your 6month expiring targets been??
is llorente gd ????

do you mean free agents? if so, start of third season, and i see paul pogba is a free agent, which means mega-money in the future

So far Alan Dzagoev and Carlos Fierro both snapped up on free transfers. Dzagoev after 6 months and have meantime sold him for £19m as I had Otavio developing and there wasn't space for both of them. Fierro came after a few seasons as a long term replacement for Cisse (who was eventually sold for £19m at the age of 31) and cannot stop scoring for fun.

Back