Best Free signings

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 10K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
These are all free at start of first season.

I started a new games with Swansea today and have managed to pick up a few quality free tranfers. I downloaded Portugese, French, Italian, English, Spainish and Brazilian leagues. I pretty much rebuilt my central defence and midfield. Some very good signing from Martinique national team, all of there players have french nationality. A good way to find these players is to go on to league tables of championship and look at transfer rumours and a lot of free players appear on there.

There are a few quality players that you can sign, my signing were

Matias Lequi Free - Centre Half - Loaded all players from Argentina (Might not be needed)
Khalilo Fadiga Free - Senegal National team - Very good signing - AML
Bruno Pompiére Free - Martinique National Team - Centre Half
Frédson Free - Brazilian DM - Spainish Nationality (Brazilian Leagues needed)
Yamoudou Camara Free - Senegal National U21 - Centre Half
Matej Rapnik Free - Centre Half/Left Back
Martin Furiga Free - Arengtine Centre Forward - Need all players from Argentina

The defenders are fairly slow but only about 9/10 for pace area which means you can just play a deep line.

And of course Stephen Appiah but everyone knows about him.

Other players that i didn't sign were Fabrice Fernandes and Jose-Karl Pierre Farfan who are both good championship players but i had enough players in those positions. If you need a good target man for championship or other lower leagues, i reccomend Lilian Laslandes on a free.

Other good signing would be
Paulo Santos Free - Portuguese Keeper
Ian Walker - English Keeper
Gustavo Varela - Uruguayian Right Winger

Feel free to leave any great free transfers you found so i can update it.

Last edited:
2nd season jerzey dudek

got offered 750,000k for hime

In 2010 your probably be able to get the aging left back sylvinho [spelling] from Barcelona as hes just been released by the club today.

you can get Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville for free in the second season

bosko jankovic end of the 1st season he is quality and got a great long shot

Back