Best free transfer I've ever made

• Thread starter Thread starter saranw71
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7K
I finished 9th in the BPL last season. He didn't even appear in scouting when the realistic transfer filter was ticked. Yeah, it was luck lol.

I signed him on a free for Chelsea. Played back-up to Courtois for one season and was then sold to PSG for £29m. The Chelsea way I guess!

I've signed him on a free a few times. My best free transfer has been Gotze season 4 or 5 I believe.

I remember on last years game getting a young Argentinian from the Mexican league on a free when he was 20 yrs old. He retired at the club at the age of 36 and eventually my new stadium was named after him. When I first signed him I planned on just selling him off for a decent profit but in the end he was a club legend. Sometimes the free transfers you can get are the best players.

I signed Rulli too on a free and yes he is awesome. I've picked up a few players on frees and sold them on after a couple of seasons, also tend to sign older international players (major countries) and sell on for a profit after a few months.

I've signed him on a free a few times. My best free transfer has been Gotze season 4 or 5 I believe.

Gotze is joining me at Man Utd on a free at the end of Season 3.

He is a player I consistently see end up leaving Bayern at the end of his contract.

wow you lucky ******. he literally becomes the best keeper in the game when neur gets old. unless there's an insane regen out there

Hey! DDG and Courtois say hello. Well, technically, have played with all 3, but somehow, haven't found a better keeper than DDG ingame..

Hey! DDG and Courtois say hello. Well, technically, have played with all 3, but somehow, haven't found a better keeper than DDG ingame..
for me rulli was insane, i like sweeper keepers and he was the best.

I've played with them too,for about 3-4 season,but Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is better.
Best youg GK ingame,imo...
He's just insane
Top 5 GK's in game(IRL also,imo):
1.Manuel Neuer
2.Marc Andre Ter Stegen
3.David de Gea
4.Thibaut Courtois
5.Bernd Leno(Simone Scuffet)

I've played with them too,for about 3-4 season,but Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is better.
Best youg GK ingame,imo...
He's just insane
Top 5 GK's in game(IRL also,imo):
1.Manuel Neuer
2.Marc Andre Ter Stegen
3.David de Gea
4.Thibaut Courtois
5.Bernd Leno(Simone Scuffet)
No jeronimo rulli :(

Signed Rulli and Gotze played them for a few season then got massive offers for them both from PSG and Juventus.
Then used the money to buy some amazing regens. But Rulli is a top notch goalkeeper and I was reluctant to sell him.

That's great. In my save he went back to BVB in 2016 for 35.5M. I wasn't doing very well but when he moved his ratings jumped from below 6.5-6.9 to 7.5+ since then. I guess he missed his team lol.

Back