Reaction score
hi me and my mate were chattin about what our signins then i said i got affely on a free so i decided to see if anyone could top that p.s no past it players plz

Messi can be signed when his contract is about to end provided you can pay ~250-300k/week.

Messi can be signed when his contract is about to end provided you can pay ~250-300k/week.
yh but he always says hes not interested

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

by the way when i say no past it players i mean no messi when hes 35 or sumthin lyk dat

yh but he always says hes not interested

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

by the way when i say no past it players i mean no messi when hes 35 or sumthin lyk dat

Not really, I've seen people sign him for City when he's 29, so he was both interested and by no means past it.

i kno he aint the greatest but i got Robinho on a free to palace but he was 31 so maybe he was past it.. but thats the best ive seen.. apart from a couple regens. (best ive seen on my game anyways lol)

3rd season the free transfer market sets on fire. Anyone joins anyone lmao.

D. Santon, from Inter to Valencia, end of season 2010/2011
Martin Stekelenbourg, from Ajax to Stuttgart end of season 2011/2012 (I think)

Stekelenburg most of the time don't renew his contract with Ajax, so his normally becomes able to sign six months before the end of his contract. Man United got Van der Vaart for a free after two seasons (I think, could have been one) I just got Steve Mananda in my fourth season with Napoli on a free transfer after he failed to renew his contract with Marseille.
You have to keep your eyes open for bargains after the second/third season :)

The best I have ever signed was Nolan Roux. Was my top scorer at West Ham for a few years.

Brandy is emmense by the way if u are a league 2 club Must buy brought him when I was managing Rotherham scored 50 goals in 40

pato at the end of the contract he starts on in the second update i think will see if i can find a screen shot was only on about 50k a week aswell i think

I got Olic for Newcastle on a free transfer, wasn't expecting much of him but he ripped the Premier League apart and got European Player of the Year and everything, i think he scored over 50 goals in all competitions as well... I've also signed Luis Suarez on a free transfer, got him in 2013/14 i think, he is probably the most talented player i've got on a free, but Olic has been by far the best. I love getting free transfers, I'm just finishing my 2014/15 season now, and Cristiano Ronaldo is due to expire, he keeps saying he's not interested, but that happened with Suarez as well, so i'm hoping he keeps turning down Madrid and i get him at the end of the season

I got Cristiano Ronaldo on a free... He was 31 though... STILL! UNREAL!

season 2017-18 with hibs got xabi alonso on a free 32 years old and basically won the league for me as i had sold a lot of my best players

Balotelli went to Everton on a free in 2013 on my Liverpool game, then the following January Inter bought him for 32m lol...