Best goalkeepers in the game?

onelilchilean

Reaction score
looking for a quality keeper for Arsenal, szczesny had to be sold since he wanted to leave for barca... (60m lmao) any top quality, potential world class or already world class keepers would help a bunch. thanks. have £80

Scuffet has a lot of potential, Personally after having him Cillesen from Ajax always does me a shift. Also have a look at Germany their average keepers are top class for any normal team.

Jeronimo Rulli is a great goalkeeper and is out of contract after the first season.

Scuffet,Timo Horn,Mattia Perin,Begovic,Lioris,Jan Oblak,Jeronimo Rulli,Robert Zieler,Jack Butland,Alphonse Areola,Loris Karius,Maxym Koval,Francesco Bardi all turn out top class GKs:)

Jeronimo Rulli is a great goalkeeper and is out of contract after the first season.
He is amazing, but what kind of patch are you playing? I'm playing the latest patch, and he always signs a new contract within the 1st. season unless you manage to unsettle him as a big club.

I signed Zieler as backup to Szcz in my Arsenal career. Got 24 clean sheets in 35 games as Sweeper Keeper (Support). He turned out to play better than Woj did

Jan Oblak. I signed him for around £25m and he's worth it.

I have Courtois all the years, he is amazing. of course if you can afford to buy him

Any lower league GK? Who you can get cheaper and will be decent? I have Gazzaniga for now. Aiming for Leali, but affraid he dosent want to join.

Itu Khune? Ronwen Williams? Alex Smithies?

timo horn has a release clause of 3.8m so thats probably the best value you can get on the game

Timo Horn aint good enough for Arsenal. Scuffet, Oblak and Leno are your best bets. Should have swap offered for Ter Stegen tbh.

Hi guys,

Try MU-Reserve GK, Vanja Milkinkovic-Savic. With some proper training this goalkeeper become one of the best on my 3rd session with the united.

looking for a quality keeper for Arsenal, szczesny had to be sold since he wanted to leave for barca... (60m lmao) any top quality, potential world class or already world class keepers would help a bunch. thanks. have £80

Best Keepers:
Ter Stegen
De Gea
Rulli
Courtois
Oblak
Szceszny

You can sign Valdez for a free if you just want somebody to mind the nets for a couple of years until you can pry away a top keeper from another club.

I have just signed ter Stegen at the start of my third season, sczeszny been disappointing so far with Ospina having kept him out at the end of the second season. Sold Ospina for a fairly low £7 million. Although now have Ter Stegen, Sczeszny and Alex Mcarthy

Have a future screenshot of Courtois? Thinking of buying him - price tag around 45m. Just wondering how good he is.

Back