MUFC4EV@

Reaction score
This may seem abit of a random question but I'm curious and would like to know the following things before \i start my new game for first time

Which teams are normally the best in the world by 2015+ ( Besides yourself lol)

Best players in the world by 2015+

Best national teams after 2015?

every games different there are loads of wonderkids just search

I'd like to think whichever team I play for becomes the best there and then,same thing with the National Team and ofcourse you dont have to ask about the best player

On a more serious note:

Best Teams-Barcelona,Manchester United the usual lot,any team can become good ,it depends on how you manage them

Same thing with the National Teams,if you look at some stories here,you can see teams such as Ethopia and Singapore reach the top 20,and Fulham win the EPL.

Best Players-There are many mate,why dont you have a search round the Threads

Welcome to the Forums by the way

just curious to see what different games progress.

alright mate,it really depends upon alot of things like how you manage the Team,your signings,tactics,finances and so on and so forth.....

On my games Tottenham, Liverpool or Man City usually dominate the Premiership

Chelsea never really buy anyone to replace the oldies. United don't really have much quality on FM. Arsenal are always 'building for the future' and never get anywhere.

On my games Tottenham, Liverpool or Man City usually dominate the Premiership

Chelsea never really buy anyone to replace the oldies. United don't really have much quality on FM. Arsenal are always 'building for the future' and never get anywhere.

same here mate,its pretty weird to see Chelsea in 7th position and Tottenham at the summit with Man U 4th

This may seem abit of a random question but I'm curious and would like to know the following things before \i start my new game for first time

Which teams are normally the best in the world by 2015+ ( Besides yourself lol)

Best players in the world by 2015+

Best national teams after 2015?

Best teams: Genoa all the way. Man City as well, due to their insane spending.

Best players: Messi really...

Best national teams after 2015: usual culprits plus Belgium. Eden Hazard is God

basically which ever team has edin dzeko. in a few of my saves, aston villa, tottenham and juventus are winning the league and champs league consecutively . because they all have dzeko who gets 35+ goals a season. but genoa do become class. and the usuals. but belgium become quality. lukaku + hazard = force to be reckoned with.
also some teams get lucky incase they get a few world class regens