Cristiano Ronaldo always tends to have a great international record on my games.

Also, Alberto Paloschi is usually a sound finisher for Italy on my games.

has to be david villa in my old save as spain manager, 76 goals outta 80 games XD

Chris Wood :O
attachment.php

sorry mate.....that save got corrupted, was enjoying an awesome spell with torres and villa reaching their primes, canales and muniain coming good too :\

Julio Cesar could beat Pele's all-time record for Brazil. Rooney's goals to game ratio is only about 0.6 but 75 goals is still a **** of a lot. JT is manager of England. Players with around 10 caps often have a very good ratio after that their delivery doesn't seem to be that constant. But if we would count youth caps then there could be some interesting numbers, I remember having a regen with 20 youth caps and 40 goals.

Currently managing South Korea, and Ajax striker Suk(insert related joke here) has 1 cap, 2 goals.:D

Not surprised to see Chris Wood score so many for you guys. He scored 24 goals in 12 games for New Zealand but couldn't score to save his life in the Premier League.

you asked for a joke so he is now called

Suk Mi Kok

Fail

Not surprised to see Chris Wood score so many for you guys. He scored 24 goals in 12 games for New Zealand but couldn't score to save his life in the Premier League.

Yeah, always seems to score loads on FM, no matter which club he is at.