Best LB's on the game...

• Thread starter Thread starter jrsadler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 10K

jrsadler

Reaction score
Starting my 3rd season with AC Milan and have just received a £25mil bid, from United and Madrid, for my LB; Davide Santon. I've had him 18 months and he's just gone from strength to strength, however he wants to leave to join a bigger cub and I can't complain will the price having bought him for only £7mil. Any recommended replacements? Baring in mind I play 4 at the back...

Alex Sandro, Jonathan Silva, Juan Bernat, Lucas Digne, Ricardo Rodriguez, Layvin Kurzawa, Alberto Moreno.

The best? Probably David Alaba.

Luke Shaw,Ricardo Rodriguez,Alex Grimaldo,Jose Luis Gaya,Alex Sandro,Jetro Willems,Douglas Santos,Alex Telles,Andrew Robertson,Jonathan Silva,Nicola Murru...
Personnaly,i would go for Shaw !

Jonathan silva is costly but price decreases later on.....what a beast if you want a defense minded lb

Ghoulam from Napoli...you can get under 10M maybe in 3rd season..get him soon as possible before raise his value. Check brazilian players they are some very good

Alex Sandro is one of the best offensive LBs in the game. I personally really enjoyed Ricardo Rodriguez when I managed Wolfsburg. David Alaba appears to consistently be the best LB in the game in most saves though. Luke Shaw is not far behind but he is usually injury prone.

Aaron Cresswell from West Ham is always class at LB!! Caner Erkin is abit of a beast aswell.

Back