Best league to play in?

• Thread starter Thread starter tejasy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

tejasy1

Reaction score
Guys,

Was wondering what league is the best to play in. Really struggling to find a good save.
thanks

In my opinion, the Premiership.

A 6 way fight at the top normally (Chelsea/Man U/City/Tot/Arsenal/Liverpool) + the team you might be managing makes it entertaining.

I really enjoy playing with a prem side but one that struggles. love the challenge but each to there own

I like BSP, Im with part times are local team Southport, very hard but entertaining job :D

i've always enjoyed thw swiss chalenge league, and am currently really enjoying the Campionato Sammarinese.

The Spanish league can be entertaining. Talking a Liga Adelantana side and trying to break into Europe is a challenge and a half.

The french league is refreshing in my opinion. Hardly any restrictions to foreign players or max stables, and the league itself is quite open as in who can win it.
Really enjoying my current Monaco save.

French and Italian leagues are very fun. I also had a blast in the Russian league in fm11, challenging because you need 5 russian national players on the field at all times

Ukrainian league too, need 7 Ukrainian players in the starting 11.

Start somewhere random (I went to Red Star in Serbia), play 2 seasons and win stuff. Win the ACON with one of the strong but low rep african sides (Mali, Morocco etc) - then have your pick of Medium-High rep teams (i got Dortmund after winning ACON with Morroco) from there I won everything 1st season, So I resigned and now im looking for a decent Ligue 1 team to play with.

I've found this travelling around to be a great bit of fun. Nothing dull because you have to reassess your new club/nation etc :)

I have 2 saves on the go, one with Southport and one with Shakhtar, both challenging teams. When I have had enought of one save for one day I just flick onto my other one. I found the Cypriot interesting too with APEOL Nicosia.

Back