Best Loan players to sign for a lower Championship side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Help required !!! what are the best loan players to sign on football manager 2010 version 10.03 that will come to team like Preston North End, looking for four players any position

I've sometimes got lucky with O'Hara, Jenas will normally come if he aint already left Spurs. Macheda will come if Utd have signed another striker as I've seen them do every now and then. That's the only one's I've seen reasonably regularly

Search: Transfer status - loan listed
Tick box: Ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets.

Sorry what I mean is what players have people signed for a lower championship side that will come, that are veru good players ar that level, I understand trying to find a loan player

Sorry what I mean is what players have people signed for a lower championship side that will come, that are veru good players ar that level, I understand trying to find a loan player

Okay. Try Gael Kakuta, Daniel Sturridge, Ritchie De Laet, Daniel Pacheco, Ryan Bertrand, Denis Alibec, Henri Lansbury, Patrick Van Aanholt.

Also go into Man City's reserves and try any of the players, City are generally willing to let them go.

Pretty much any player in the Reserve or u18 squad of any team. Yannis Tafer of Lyon well worth a look, as is Alexander Lacazette.

Yannis Tafer is well worth the loan. Try to agree on a future clause of 10M. I'm currently playing with Toulouse FC and loaned him right at the start of the season for about 2.2M. At the end of the season his estimated value was 7M, so 10M was a bargain. I loaned him out a few seasons; he did great in Germany and Spain (playing for Dortmund and Valencia), so I reckon he'll do just fine at Preston.
During my Juventus game he joined Chelsea for 7M, going up to 21.5M in 3 seasons (after joining Chelsea, that is), so you'll be able to sell him for much more than 7M.

Rodrigo Possebon ALWAYS goes to Preston on any saves I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back