Best lower league player you have signed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Torrific_9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 12K

Torrific_9

Reaction score
Hi folks I was just wondering who is your best lower league player you have signed? I am currently managing AFC Liverpool, I went in the editor and replaced the with the lowest rep Blue square north team with them and with a lot of hard work I am now in coca cola league 1. Its my 7th season in and the best player I have signed has to be Lee Novak I got him for free and I had lost patience with his lack of goals and was ready to release him when a long term injury to Dean Thurston meant I had no choice but to play him and now he is the star of my team with 56 goals in 87 apps very prolific strike rate he like god (A)

Morten Nielsen on my AFC Wimbledon game, in BSP and League Two he was prolific even though his stats didnt back him up, would have been all time scorer if Zeman had not came along

When i was in BSP with my Southport team:

Josh Lambo - Brilliant goalkeeper at that level
Scott Chaplain - Never heard of him before, attacking midfielder bagged 25 goals for me
Paul Shields - Striker, never seemed to miss lol

Wesley Ngo-Baheng can be useful in the Blue Square leagues.I normally get him on loan from Newcastle Utd.
Btw i'm also doing an AFC Liverpool save & i've just put them in the Blue Square North so gonna see how well i can do with 'em.

Michael Nardiello and Liam Francis, got them both on free's for AFC Wimbledon in the BSS, and I've gotten promoted to the Championship with AFC Wimbledon and they are my best players, Nardiello has got top goal scorer in every league, and Francis is so consistent it's unbelievable :)

***** Robert on a free for Workington in BSN, he's the god of Lower League strikers!

Back