strachjames

Reaction score
Had a good 5 season game with braintree recently and was quite pleased with gettin them into league 1. I kinda ran out of ideas afta that and got frustrated afta i dropd back into league 2. Was jus wundrin what the best evry1 has dun is? and ever gon from blue square to Premiership!! Let me know. if u hav, i take my hat off to ya !!

What nations hav u got added ?? If uve recently started the game, quit it, start a new one and add a small country called reunion. There u'll find loadsa clubs wid loadsa free players capable of carryin u out that blue square nightmare. Also, i always find that stickin to very attackin formations fairs very well in the lower leagues so bare that in mind. If u r far into a game, how r u gettin on, signed any1 yet ?

awesome i had just started
who are reunion?
is it a cheat country?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

is that load all players from reunion cause i can't find them in the menu

I'm Braintree too, in third season in BSP, only have English leagues active and enjoying the challenge. Got Fabian Batchelor on a free and he's a machine! 15 goals in 15 games so far this season, sitting 8th in BSP.

I went Solihull Moors in the BSN and got them relegated to the isthmian league rofl.

Yep. Well Solihull Moors is hard to keep up :| I got the best players i could from free transfers most of them were around the age of 34-45 all the younger players seriously sucked. My scouts also recomended crappy players. Meh, Ill give it another go after this FM-Base FC thing xD

Michael Nardiello, £30 pw, has really high stamina for low league team so can play every game, and in my game stomps on everyteam in front of him.

started as wrexham, won bsp 1st season, then lost in l2 playoff final 2 brentford in second....

on cm00/01 i took rushden from the conf to prem in consecutive seasons

started as wrexham, won bsp 1st season, then lost in l2 playoff final 2 brentford in second....

on cm00/01 i took rushden from the conf to prem in consecutive seasons

Top achievement mate. I reckon it's alot harder now tho cuz fm09 is so much more realistic

I'm Gateshead
First season won the BSN play-offs
Second season lost in BSP play-off semi
Third season won the BSP
Fourth season won L2 play-off final
Fith season missed the L1 play-offs on goal difference
sixth/seventh seasons lost in L1 play off finals.

Currently playing as Farsley, Sitting 5th in div 2 after 32 games, Have 3 home games on the run next too and im unbeated at home all season (apart from cups) so hopefully i can pick up some points there and hold onto my playoff place.

First season i dominated the BSN thanks to their affiliation with Leeds United, Picked up Cartman, Elliott, Hotchkiss and Martin on loan, Cartman bagged 19 goals and 11 assists from AM and Elliott bagged himself 29 goals and 6 assists.

Second season won BSP play off final, Again the loans from Leeds really helped me out, Cartman and Martin joined me again Elliott was sold sadly and Hotchkiss wasnt really that good, Got a regen striker in for the first part of the season but dropped him in january and got in a defender due to injury problems.

Current season, Only loaned Martin from Leeds im hoping to sign him perm come the end of the season if his price doesnt go up too much.Got myself affiliated with Aston Villa too not so many of them willing to join me on loan in div 2 sadly but i got a couple of regens from them, Only affiliated with them in hopes of signing a few next season though so i cant complain.

Im only fielding british players too which has made signings quite difficult, I'm hoping to be in the prem in 4 seasons or so, Given myself 4 seasons due to the british limitation i have put on my team, Finding a full team of decent british players each season is proving difficult already and come next season i'll need pretty much a whole new team only 8 loans allowed and i only have 1.2 million to my name so its all gonna depend on who comes up for free really.