BuzzLIte

Reaction score
Hi, I started a save with Inter and I have a little over 37M for my transfer budget. If you don't already know, Inter is very old overall and at key positions I use (I run a 4-5-1 and I'm very old with no youth talent at my ST, AML, CML, CMR, DCL, DCR, DR, GK). So I got some shortlists, but they just have too many players in them. I was wondering who are the best players to buy. I was thinking getting Lucas (6M) Tiago Alves (4M) Kevin (3M), but I don't know any other quality players who are cheap. I know that my scouts give 4.5 stars for some players and they are cheap, but it still leaves the question of players like Babacar (19M) and Chris Wood (17M). Who should I get? I preferably want a young GK, ST, CM. Also, with such a large budget, how many players should I get? My first time I bought around 12 players, most of whom I had plans for to be on my first team, but some who I thought I'd put on my youth squad and see what would happen. Also, if I see a player who is only up for, say, 400k and they're 2.5 stars or more, should I get them? I got one player rated a 2.5 star for only 80k and I thought that was just redonkulous. If you could suggest maybe 3ish players per position, that'd be great.

GK-Ochoa, Enyeama, Sirigu, Areola, Victor
CM-Kevin, Verratti, Milan Badelj, Crainey,
ST-Roman Van Wolfswinkel, Macheda, Kadlec

Personnaly, considering the stature of your club, i would not sign 2.5star plaeys, i will always aim for 3star players, even if they are cheaper, also always keep an eye out for regens, also, some of the players i have recommended are relatively cheap to acquire, and you should be able to bring 1 or 2 big signings thsi season e.g. Babacar, and finally Lucas is deffinately a must any club, turns out class.
Hope this helps :)

Don't buy players for all the positions in the beggining... The players you have are very good for first season, but yes you should invest in good young players for the future, but not all at once.

I would recommend getting a Winger and a Ranocchia (he is already 50% yours)

Back