Best or most promising player you have lost?

• Thread starter Thread starter scottychap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

scottychap

Reaction score
Im in my second Season as Spurs manager currently out of both cups but sitting very pretty in 1st in the premier league and topping my champions league group, January transfer comes round and ive already managed to lock down my star players to long term deals to keep some grubby clubs hands off them.

The one player I didnt give a new contract to was Kyle Naughton, he had been amazing for me this year with 13 assists from 28 games, AC Milan make a 7m bid for a player valued at 6.5m and the chairman accepted it! ive now lost him and struggling to find a cheap but capable replacement.

Who's the best or most promising player you have lost, because of your chairman?

I lost Marco Verratti in my Pescara save..........I was so ****** gutted thankx to the chairman

I lost Buonanotte in my Le Havre save to Chelsea, it was my chairman who accepted the offer. He was definitely my best player.

Apparently if you put a buy out clause in their new contracts the chairman/ board wont accept anything lower than that, found that from a previous poster , dont know if it works but definatly something to try...

Just going to tie everyone down now, Harry Kane being a definate!

Back