• Thread starter Thread starter ajdedinamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdedinamo

Reaction score
New signing David Silva to Liverpool. After winning the league 2 times in a row that is..... Not sure whether to play him in the CM position behind Gerrard or to play gerrard in the CM and play Silva ahead of Gerrard. Also don't know how to play him. Any ideas?

What I would do is have

...........................GK
RB..............CB........CB...........................LB
.............Aqui..Masch..Benay................
......................Gez....Silva
.............................Torres

so its like 4-3-2-1

EDIT
--------------------
Sorry, didn't notice how far through you were, I'm assuming you don't have those players then.
Sorry

he performed like a chop for me in my 1st season at utd in my 1st save, 2nd season not that great either!
play him AML playmaker i would say!
waste of money for me though, how much you pay? i had to fork out 42 million for him and was largely dissapointing

maybe you could try using the search tool cos there are quite a few posts about him scoring alot and performing well

play them both in CAM if at all possible, although that obviously won't work if you don't have the right players to play that system. I found that a narrow 4-1-1-3-1 works really well if you have players like Silva. He should be played as an advanced playmaker, although I have seen him perform quite well as a trequartista in the AM role. Gerrard is best as an attacking midfielder with a strong base behind him and good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back