Best partner for Pastore

• Thread starter Thread starter bartul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

bartul

Reaction score
Im playing Pastore as MC-Adv. playmaker(attack) but iwant to know who would be the best partner for him in midfield(Ball winning or box to box or deep lying playmaker)
please help me

Im not asking which player but which role?
PS:Im Aston Villa so i cant get Essien

Yep, you are asking about player. Nevermind :)
Role depends on a player. And I dont know who is his "partner". Gimme more info ( like formation, etc)

My formation is:
...................Friedel..................
L.Young......Dunne.....Cuellar......Warnock

..................?????......Pastore(MC).......
amrGiuliano...................................amlA.Young
...................Dzeko...............Abonlahor........

So other MCs in my squad are:reo coker, s.petrov,s.ireland(pastores sub)
i dont think that they are good enough,so i would like that some1 recomends me in which role to play the other MC and i will decide which player will it be
game time:january 2011

Fernandinho - Shakhtar
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Denys Garmash - Dynamo Kyiv
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kyiv

I'll tell you again. It depends on a player. But, I guess Central Mid - support, Ball Winning Mid on support or even Box To Box mid. Basically, any role should be fine. Whats you transfer budget ?

Fernandinho - Shakhtar
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Denys Garmash - Dynamo Kyiv
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kyiv

OK the most intersting to me from your list are Poli,Kwado and Vukojević but in which role should i play each of them next to Pastore?(i know this is a question for which roles and duties dest suit my player,but can you please give me anwser here?)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I'll tell you again. It depends on a player. But, I guess Central Mid - support, Ball Winning Mid on support or even Box To Box mid. Basically, any role should be fine. Whats you transfer budget ?

My budget is 4M but with monthly inst. i can sign some1 for 10M-15M , so now i change my question who should i sign and in which role should i play him?

i play using Liverpool. when i bought Pastore,i try to partner him with Jonjo Shelvey (when Stevie Gerrard become older,i use Shelvey regularly). the thing is,this Jonjo guy creativity and work rate is first class.. they work magnificently well. even they use themselves as favoured personnel. so right now i just bought Thiago from Barcelona in case one of them is injured. btw this is only suggestion. gudluck mate!

Poli - Deep lying playmaker ( both defend and support)
Asamoah - ball winning mid ( support)
Vukojevic - Ball winning mid ( both defend and support)

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

attachment.php
Maybe this guy ? You can get him for less than 300k. And as you can see, he is quality. Also, can play any role in midfield ;)
Another player I recommend is Kara from Tromso ( Cant find screenshot now ) But if you retrain him to central midfield role, he should be beast. Role, Ball winning midfielder. You can get him for 3-4 millions. And here is another one, Adilson from ( Botafogo I think, not sure) anyway, he is 24, check him out. Price 4-5 millions. Role - Central mid ( both defend and support) or ball winning mid ( both defend and support)

Last edited:
On my save, Pastore works well with Kwadwo Asamoah, Jack Rodwell and Moussa Sissoko :)

Poli as DLP support or defend or BtB. DLP support is his best role, but might be a little shakey defensively.

Back