Best players for a 4-1-2-1-2 Arsenal team

Status
Not open for further replies.

randoman123

Reaction score
hey guys i have made a million arsenal games and i can never seem to get the right players for my formation so i was wondering if anyone could help. below is a list of signings that worked, not sure how much i spent on them though:

GK Sebastien Frey and Carlos Kameni great goalkeepers kept many a clean sheet with these two

CB Luisao got signing of the season in my first season i already knew him from FM07 in benfica

CDM Mohamed Sissoko and Angelo Palombo solid in front of the defense only top teams get past these beasts

CM Nuri Sahin set up many a goal and him and Fabregas got me ahead of everyone in the assists chart

CF Artem Milevskyi and Darren Bent ignore your scout for Darren Bent he got a goal every game and Milevskyi is just plain quality

This is going to get closed, but I'll help as those big, long threads sometimes don't get answered...how about:
Frey
Ds _Clichy - gallas/vermalen - luisao - sanga --you might want to buy different backline, i recommend diego renan, m. sakho, zapata and the usual
DMC _Sissoko
MCs_fabregas - sahin
AMC_Gourcuff perhaps?
FCs_Milevskyi - RVP

----------bedtner---rvp-----------
--------------arshavin--------------
-------diaby------fabregas-------
--------------song-------------------
clichy/gallas/vermalen/sagna

get a new dmc, better dc and better keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back