Best players for Championship Side (1st Season)

ZackGurd

Reaction score
Hi, as I am a Leeds United fan I decided to go at FM2013 with them first.

As i'm sure you are all aware we have a very low transfer & wage budget. So I was wondering if anyone new any quality signings that I could make?

Transfer Budget - £200k
Wage Budget - £207k

The only signings i managed to make for Leeds are Malaury martin on a free transfer. Also managed to get Seamus Coleman and Stefano Gulberti on loan for the season but they only became available at the end of the transfer window.

try and get darwin quintero on monthly installments... about 2 to 3 mill not much. will literally rip apart the championship with one eye closed

Is there any specific position you are looking for?

Scott Wootton looks decent at CB, lacks a bit in the marking and tackling, but good physically and mentally and good g=heading

Try raising some money for Adryan, he is quality. 750k buyout at the beginning.

i got Angelo Henriquez on loan for wolves,he is scoring for fun atm

Try raising some money for Adryan, he is quality. 750k buyout at the beginning.

To make it easier, just pay the minimum release fee over 48 months. On my game his minimum release fee was £875k and I am only paying £218750 a season for 4 seasons. Proving to be a decent purchase already :)

I set the season expectations to winner. Then i sold of all the deadwood and managed to get Hiljemark 1.2 m, Ruben Yttergård Jensen 1.7 m and Malaury for free. Worked out pretty well and achieved promotion with 1st place.

Last edited: