Best players for under 1 mil

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

ecfc2810

Reaction score
I'm Exeter City and have so far done very well but when I try searching for players I find very good players but not players that would massively improve my team I have now won back to back promotions and I'm now in the championship but I can't find anyone that's amazing also my team has quite a low reputation :(

800k He cost me..

10yannickdjal.png

Dunc i believe Djalo would have cost more than that since the guy mentioned that his Exeter City is now in the Championship. Hmm.

I looked at him but kikin fonseca, amr zaki and deanzinho in my team are better though

tore reginiussen, excellent defender
carlos diogo
and of course kikin fonseca

dunc:O 22 goal in 7 games hes on a number of drugs lol

Tomas Horava(Sigma Olomuc, AMC) turns quality, plays well in the Championship, 300k

Verratti, he is co-owned but you can get him for about 400-600k, 200-300k from each team. He can play from the off in a championship team, and becomes crazy-good after a few seasons.

Verratti, he is co-owned but you can get him for about 400-600k, 200-300k from each team. He can play from the off in a championship team, and becomes crazy-good after a few seasons.

He doesn't start co-owned, he is at Pescara, and becomes co-owned soon after the start of a game unless you snap him up.

Philipp Prosinek turns very good, for 400k.

Leandro Grimi(Sporting CP, DL) is very good Championship player, 475k

Florin Soava(Free, D/WBL, DM, MC) is solid backup for any CHampionship side, may start for some.

Razvan Cocis(Free, AMR, FC) is very good winger.

Dani Carril(Levante, D/WBL) solid player, 450k

He doesn't start co-owned, he is at Pescara, and becomes co-owned soon after the start of a game unless you snap him up.

Philipp Prosinek turns very good, for 400k.

Leandro Grimi(Sporting CP, DL) is very good Championship player, 475k

Florin Soava(Free, D/WBL, DM, MC) is solid backup for any CHampionship side, may start for some.

Razvan Cocis(Free, AMR, FC) is very good winger.

Dani Carril(Levante, D/WBL) solid player, 450k

Really, I didn't know that, I must have always been too slow to buy him then ;)

Back