nooshka

Reaction score
As the title says i'm looking for the best plug and play attic, if such thing exists, i'm pretty rubbish at designing my own and don't have time to try loads out, i'm currently using Wolves in the first season.

If you want the best results with your Wolves then there is no good plug and play tactic. If you want to end up in mid table or lower, then yes, there is a plug and play tactic somewhere on the internet for sure.

If you want the best results with your Wolves then there is no good plug and play tactic. If you want to end up in mid table or lower, then yes, there is a plug and play tactic somewhere on the internet for sure.
Can you explain what you mean mate? I'm a bit of a novice at this game to be honest.

Can you explain what you mean mate? I'm a bit of a novice at this game to be honest.

He means there is no good plug-n-play tactic, unless you are content with a mid table finish at best. If you want to challenge for titles, you have to make adjustments based on your opponents.

Ok i see what you mean now, is there a beginners guide to tactics or something similar i can read then?

Also how much of the game do you guys actually watch?

The best begginers guide is basically just to rack up hours on the game a learn from your mistakes. Just try one of the popular tactics that suit your squad and the adapt the formation/player roles and team instructions during games depending on how the match is going if you want to secure a lead switch to something a little more solid at the back, to pick a goal up try and go a little more attacking. 1 tip don't use just one tactic as the AI seems to figure out a way past and expoit your weakness's. Sorry if this is really brief as I'm not an expert but this is what I've learnt during my nearly 100hrs on FM15 alone